Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A letter to you (2)

Honey,

Mama cannot put down in words the love I feel for you right now. You are the centre of everything. You are the only thing in my mind and heart and I can't stop thinking about you.

I feel you moving inside me and think this might be the last day we have this kind of relationship. That probably from tomorrow on, I will see your face, and hear you crying for me, will hold you in my arms and tell you that we will be alright, that we are a team now and you will never be alone.

If everything goes like we have planned, tomorrow we will have our c-section and you will be out into this world. I know, maybe you will still turn last minute, but I keep feeling your head right up my stomach and believe you will stay where you are. I have to confess that I got used to the idea of having you tomorrow with me and am super excited right now.

Oh, Clara, it's not gonna be easy, I know. I'm a bit terrified of staying 3 days at the hospital without your father. He doesn't know that, but he is my big source of strenght. Him and his kind eyes and sweet voice, the minute he holds me, I feel safe. You will see, he will charm you as well. You will love his cuddles. I can visualize waking up in the middle of the night and seeing his silhouete, holding you, telling you his little secrets.

Only one more day, baby, one more. Hold tight little angel, we will live quite an adventure!

Love,
Mama.


1 comment:

  1. Ana Maria Schneider MaranhãoDecember 20, 2012 at 3:03 AM

    Tenho certeza que você vai ver um pouco do papai no visual dela. Acho que os olhinhos enviezados das últimas fotos. E aí você vai ter força nesse.. Beijinhos e muitos amassoss tres dias

    ReplyDelete