Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little holiday planning! Paris here we go!

Me in 2008 in front of the Louvre.



















Did I tell you guys that I'm going to Paris on my birthday? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
I SO excited about it! I've been to Paris once before, back in 2008 (for my birthday as well!), and I just love the city. It's the perfect combination of good food, wine and very beautiful views!

last week we saw Midnight in Paris, from Woody Allen, and I got even more excited about going. Every corner, everything just looks nice and pretty.
The riverside, the lights, the bridges, the light, Oh Paris! So romantic!!!!!

So, I started doing a little research on places to go eat and look what I've found: a whole website only about restaurants reviews! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I think we will be back to London a few pounds poorer and a few kilos heavier because I will try some of these amazing places for sure!

Today I'm gonna do a little list of places and try to book some. OMG! I can't wait to go! Please time, go faster!!!

Have you ever been to Paris? Any tips?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment