Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I like to move it, move it!

Hello everyone!

Busy times ahead! We just came back from holidays in Istanbul last Saturday. It has been planned ages ago, but because life is never easy, it left us with only one week to pack everything to move out.
The moving is going to happen this Saturday and my flat right now is looking like a bomb exploded over it, we have boxes, wrapping paper and plastic everywhere, clothes out of it's original place, tons of garbage.
Even the cat is looking a bit frightened with all this mess.

But this is all very exciting! A new home, new life, new future.
So many things in my head right now that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
So many projects and plans for the future, can't wait to be able to tell you guys everything that's in my head.

But for now, I'll apologise in advance for the time off blogging. This week is crazy with every evening after work filled with packing business, and the weekend will be for unpacking everything again. Assembling furniture and all that jazz.

Internet might not be quickly installed as well, so sorry the delays in posting.

For now, I leave you guys with some awesome pictures from architecture studio TAF:







No comments:

Post a Comment