Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend's Fun: The Thrifty Stitcher

These are the snapshots from the sewing class I went to this morning!
































It was so cool! In the end I dragged my bestie Silvia to come with me, it was amazing!
The teacher, such a lovely girl called Claire-Luise, was really great. Each of us had to finish a cushion by the end of the class. Do you like our designs? The tweed one is from Silvia, I did the denim cushion. 
We learned how to use the sewing machine, how to do different types of trimmings, it was so cool!

I am really excited now to keep going with my craft projects, that was all I needed to push myself again and give life to my dream of making Made By Who more than just a blog online!

If you're in London and are interested in this class, go to their website!

1 comment:

  1. always wanted to know how to sew. I'm a bit envy now. just a bit! ;)

    ReplyDelete