Monday, November 19, 2012

Do you wanna go for a walk with me?


If you could join me today at the park I was going to tell you I woke up this morning feeling blue.

That it makes me a bit guilty to fell like that and that I don't wanna baby girl to think this mama doesn't love her (which I do, VERY MUCH) but I got a bit tired of being pregnant.

Walking on yellow dry leaves, I would tell you that I'm feeling huge and tired all the time. That I've been sleeping so badly lately, that my head spins and spins with worry and that I just can't breathe.

We would sit on a bench to recover from the walk and I would confess I'm constantly hungry but feel horrible after eating, and complain a bit that there is no more empty space inside me. You would tell me to be patient, that I'm almost there, that there's only 5 weeks to go, and I would feel shy and ashamed that I'm filling your ears with my complains.

We would for sure curse the weather which is not helping much, being so dark, so cold. We would walk a bit more till the Pavillion to grab a coffee and warm up our frozen hands. I would smile watching the kids feeding the ducks and my heart would melt thinking on Clara in a red winter jacket, throwing bread on the lake.

That would be nice, if you could join me.







1 comment:

  1. I'd love to join you and talk : )
    Bjos da Gardins

    ReplyDelete