Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to become a whale






























This a post that unfortunately only the Portuguese speaking readers will enjoy.

A few weeks ago, a very good friend of mine put me in contact with a boy that she works with, asking me if I could send him tips from London.
I was not sure what to send to this 24 years old guy who I hardly know, even more because all my fun in London involves food.
It's no big news to anyone that eating well is the black whole where all my money goes to.
So, I had to tell him that I don't spare a few pennies when the subject is food but that I would understand if he was expecting something simpler from my tips.

Well, for my surprise he is also a food-lover and not only that, he has a blog online listing all the great food he tastes in Rio de Janeiro.
So, if you speak Portuguese or if you just want to see some gorgeous pictures from the most mount-watering dishes, please go here.

I hope he enjoys my London tips, I'm about o present him the Paris by Mouth, that was what caused my bankruptcy last year :p

No comments:

Post a Comment